I will use 3D letters and neon text, I will try to do it with glare, for those who collect NFTs. I will stand on wax.atomichub.io in the meganftmania collection.
3d letters, I'll start with them, I chose watermelon and avocado, for the overlay tone - our future letters, which turned out.
And that's what happened, I liked it.
Draw the rest of the letters and choose the background.
Chose a gradient and an inscription
I wanted to leave it that way). Well, that's not all.
We add graphic elements and place them on NFT.
I make a highlight, on a layer mask of the text, yellow, and transform the animation into a gif. Flickering text, add the canvas later in the photo editor.
The result is forever baked into the NFT token. You can buy and watch here https://wax.atomichub.io/explorer/schema/meganftmania/artwaxworld.
I am an NFT holder - for everyone who collects NFTs in their atomichub accounts. BUY - https://wax.atomichub.io/explorer/asset/1099557204445
.jpg)







0 коммент.:
Отправить комментарий